Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pondering - a Verb

Pondering: a verb – to consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate
I like the idea of pondering. When I consider pondering its less than meditating but more than daydreaming. It’s like taking a mental walk through the park of my mind.
Today, my pondering has been centered on the relationship I have with three very dear friends. One day we were discussing how awesome each of us is in our own way and decided we should call ourselves – Club Awesome! My husband laughs every time I say it (ie. Had lunch with Club Awesome today. or Letting you know Club Awesome is coming over to do craft projects so make plans to be somewhere else if you need to.) But he doesn’t laugh to make fun of us, but because he enjoys seeing me enjoy the friendships.

This is a picture of us on one of my favorite days ever. Club Awesome – and their spouses – surprised me with a dinner and flowers and gifts at Pappasitos when I finished by bachelor’s degree.

Just look at us! We really are awesome!

2 comments: